Aqua-Rose Underwater Fader Filter
When taking underwater photography or video, the water filters the light as it passes through. Longer wavelengths, red and orange, are absorbed leaving only blue. Every creator hates doing color correction during post-production. Time is money. STC's patented Aqua-Rose filter is particularly recommended for taking images in shallow water when, snorkeling or free diving. Check the videos made by LEODV, taken with Olympus TG6 + STC Aqua Rose under natural light circumstances. Recommend turning on sound to watch.
- Easy to clean and maintain! The two filters can be easily disassembled and cleaned.
- Pressure release hole around the frame equalizes water pressure between the filters.
- Double-sided anti-reflective coating. Reduces glare and ghost images.
- Double-sided anti-smudge nano-coating is hydrophobic stopping moisture and mold.
1.6mm Schott B270 optical glass with Japanese-made Nitto polarizing coating.
- Flatness of ±20µm, suitable for shooting in 120 megapixels and 8K video.
- Withstand impact of 350MPa (equivalent to dropping a golf ball three times from a height of 120cm.)
- Covered by the world’s first global warranty and repair service! We stand by our products!